DanceBody’s priority has always been and will continue to be the safety, health and happiness of our team + clients.
A note from Founder + CEO, Katia
I could have never imagined the changes that we would need to make as a company to be able to adapt to the world we live in now. On my own, I would have been paralyzed by the overwhelming amount of new information, protocols, and updates. Luckily, I have the pleasure of working with a team that I trust will continue to make DanceBody a safe and joyful space for everyone that enters. As things progress, we are committed to adhering to the latest guidelines and will revise our policies as needed. In order to all do our part, please take a moment to read through our studio safety policies below. We intend to keep an open communication and ask that you reach out with any questions or concerns. Thank you for keeping our community and studios safe!
If you’re not ready to come to the studio, you can Keep Moving with us on DanceBody LIVE!
New Arrival Protocol
- If you have a cough, fever, or COVID-19 symptoms, please protect your community and stay home until you are symptom-free/fever-free for 14 days. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- We will be spacing out our Sessions in order to avoid client crossover and accommodate extra cleanings. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your reservation and we ask that you leave immediately after your session ends. This is for your safety and the safety of our community.
- Please wash your hands with hot water and soap upon arrival. Sanitizer will also be available as needed before and after sessions.
- You will be asked to sign our new waiver as there have been updates due to COVID-19.
- Guests (including children, family members, and pets) will not be allowed inside our studios until further notice. This is to limit the number of people coming in and out of the studios and abide by all social distancing regulations.
- Masks must be worn at all times by clients and staff.
- Temperature checks will be performed upon arrival for all clients and staff. As directed by the CDC, temperatures must read below 100.4 F in order to remain on site.
- All staff will undergo a PPE training and wear gloves during all cleaning procedures.
- EPA-registered wipes will be provided and clients are asked to wipe down all equipment after use. Clients may also bring their own equipment to any session. Details will be discussed with the Private Client Coordinator.
- No hands-on corrections will be made. Trainers will keep a safe distance from clients while providing verbal cues.
- Dance Band rentals will be suspended for the time being. They can be purchased ahead of your session through the Private Client Coordinator.
Updated Cleaning Protocols
- DanceBody’s Team will use disinfectants proven to kill viruses like COVID-19 in our studios before and after each session — with a deep focus on spot cleaning high-touch surfaces.
- Studios will be professionally cleaned on a regular cadence including electrostatic disinfectant spray to protect our clients and trainers in the case there is an asymptomatic carrier of COVID-19 in the studio.
- Medical grade Medify Air 4.0 Purifiers (NoMad Studio) and MERV 13 filters (TriBeCa Studio) have been installed in our studios to ensure clean air is flowing throughout the space.
- As stated, EPA-registered wipes will be available at all times.
Amenities + Retail
- Showers and lockers will not be available until further notice. Please only bring necessary items and/or equipment with you.
- We will not be offering vanity supplies (i.e - dry shampoo, feminine products, hair ties, etc.) at any location nor will we be able to provide complimentary phone charging stations until further notice.
- DanceBody equipment and retail will be available for purchase at Shop.DanceBody. All sales are final - returns will not be accepted.
Class Packages + Memberships
- We will be extending all class packages.
- Memberships are frozen until further notice.
- Credits may not be transferred to DanceBody LIVE at this time.
Contact email@example.com with specific questions.